WINE & SPIRIT EDUCATION TRUST (WSET)
Emporia Brands is an Approved Programme Provider (APP) for the Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET), authorised to offer their globally recognised and Ofqual certified spirits courses at both Level 1 and Level 2.
- WSET provides best-in-class education and qualifications. WSET qualifications are globally recognised as the international standard in wine and spirit knowledge. They are designed for established professionals, as well as the many enthusiasts who have a passion for spirits.
- Emporia Brands is offering a programme of two day Level 2 courses in London, Edinburgh and Manchester over the next 12 months. For full details of the course content, click here.
- WSET Level 2 is an intermediate level qualification in spirits, suitable for anyone in the industry or spirits enthusiasts. It is not essential to have completed Level 1 before taking Level 2, if you already have at least a basic knowledge of spirits. You'll learn about the production methods and characteristics of the main spirits categories and how to use them. Upon successful completion you'll receive a WSET certificate and label pin, and qualify to use the WSET certified logo.
The cost per person for a two day course is £350 + VAT, for which includes materials (sent in advance), samples, and the Ofqual-certified WSET exam at the end of day 2.
- EDINBURGH - 24th/25th October 2017 - Voodoo Rooms, 19a W Register St, Edinburgh EH2 2AA
- LONDON - 7th/8th March 2018 - Wringer + Mangle, Spitalfields, 94 Middlesex St, London E1 7EZ
- MANCHESTER- 10th/11th April 2018 - Details coming soon.